Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mistakes and Regrets

You ever make a mistake, and immediately upon seeing and feeling the ramifications wish you could undo it?

For example ...

This past weekend, on our trip to Wal-Mart, I needed to pick up a new box of cereal. My Kroger brand frosted shredded wheat bites was almost gone, and my Kroger brand of Corn Pops was all gone.

Wal-Mart doesn't have an off-brand of Corn Pops, and I didn't really want to get shredded mini wheats again. So I opted for Toasted Oats (GV Cheerios) instead of Honey Nut Spins (GV Honey Nut Cheerios).

Just two bowls in, and I already regret the decision.

Anyone care to commiserate with me?

3 comments:

Ryan said...

honey nut spins blow...as a parent of a honey nut anything connoisseur, I've tried them, and they suck.

Kroger and Aldi both are better than GV on this one...

Jenette said...

I'm big on real Cheerios. Generic just ain't the same!

Tyler said...

Sorry, Jenette, my husband isn't a lawyer. I can't afford *real* Cheerios. :p

And Ryan ... last week's one stop shopping was at Wal-Mart. Though I will admit that in general, I've found Kroger's brand of cereal to be a little better than GV.