Friday, April 11, 2008

Pride

So, right now, I've got the news on (mainly because Rachel had it on and I'm too lazy to look for the remote to flip over to the SportsCenter). And they just did a piece on insurance companies that are using dedicated schemes and plots to rip people off (especially Seniors).

And I know that I have an uphill battle to fight in the world of perception. Salesmen in general aren't always thought of highly, and insurance salesmen in particular are thought to be among the worst. So, I know I have to work hard with my own personal ethics to make sure I combat those perceptions.

But beyond that, I can have pride in my company. Check out the following two links, especially the second one.

Link 1
Link 2

Yeah. It's nice to work for a company you can truly take pride in for the right reasons.

No comments: