Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Now that's customer service

Don't you just love automated e-mails from the companies you work with?

For instance, this past weekend, I filed our state and federal taxes with hrblock.com. Painless enough, and simple enough, and just the easiest way to do so (and the last year I can do it that way, next year my forms will be too complex with actual income from Aflac to worry about ... didn't quite make enough on my 1099-MISC this year to make it worthwhile to get a professional).

So, today, I get an e-mail from hrblock.com telling me that time is running out and I need to file soon. Apparently, they didn't get their own memo.

Just made me chuckle.

In addition, I am mad at San Fransisco Oven. They up and moved out of Findlay with no advance warning that I was aware of. And they keep e-mailing me really good coupons.

Jerks.

No comments: