Tuesday, April 01, 2008

iTunes Update

So, I thought it could be neat to track my top plays and new adds to iTunes via my blog. I think first day of each month I'll post my top 25 most played songs, plus my new buys for the month. And maybe my 6 dedicated readers will give some tips on new bands, songs, and the such to listen to.

So here goes:

iTunes top 25 most played


























RankArtistTitle
1.P.O.D.Change the World
2.ElleryAnna
3.SkilletA Little More
4.12 StonesLie to Me
5.Family Force 5Love Addict
6.Jars of ClayLove Song for a Savior
7.tobymacMade to Love
8.U2Pride (In the Name of Love)
9.The BeatlesLove is All You Need
10.Fiona AppleCriminal
11.FM StaticDefinitely Maybe
12.P.O.D.Going in Blind
13.PillarBring me Down
14.Plain White T'sHey There Delilah
15.SkilletRebirthing
16.SpokenTime After Time
17.SwitchfootMeant to Live
18.Todd AgnewWhen Love Comes to Town
19.Aaron SchustMy Savior My God
20.Caedmon's CallLove is Different
21.ChicagoYou're my Inspiration
22.Jennifer KnappYou're My Inspiration
23.John ReubenHello Ego
24.John ReubenGod is Love
25.never|the|sameExpansive Love


Added this month:
Pillar - For the Love of the Game





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Postal Service
Ludo
Arctic Monkeys
Band of Horses
Shiny Toy Guns