Sunday, November 05, 2006

Is it Wednesday yet?

I hate politics.

I cannot wait until Wednesday. When the stupid political ads leave my television. When I no longer have to hear about how awful people are, how stupid people are, how people have voted (in a vacuum), and how people are (or are not) associated with George W. Bush.

And while I'm on the subject, can we get to a year when I can vote on a slate based on voting for candidates who are the most qualified and best fits, rather than the least bad or least unqualified? Or at least, can we have a year when candidates focus on their strengths and tout those, rather than trying to tell us how to vote based on who we shouldn't vote for.

I hate politics.

Is it Wednesday yet?

1 comment:

Jenette said...

I'm with ya. This year, the ads have been terrible. I hear people saying who they're gonna vote for, and I so want to ask them why? Is it because of the issues? Or because of what you heard on TV?