Monday, August 04, 2008

Something I Hate About Politics In America

It's only August 4th, and I'm already sick of campaign ads. yay for living in a "swing state".

Yet, that's not what I hate.

I wouldn't mind them if they were substance, issue-focused, and factual.

But they aren't. They never are.

And what I hate about America, is that the polls show that John McCain is narrowing the gap between he and Obama by running nonsensical attack ads that do nothing to address the problems facing our country.

It leaves me completely frustrated.

And if you read my earlier posts, I was honestly excited for the election this year. I thought we had a good chance to see some honest debates about policies and problems in America. But, it seems neither of the major candidates that got through really want to do that.

Both of them, every time they open their mouths, say and do something that pushes me further away from wanting to vote for them.

I'm getting closer and closer to just flying this:



But I can talk about that later ...

No comments: