Wednesday, August 06, 2008

People Who Annoy Me

This is a list that I'm building. It doesn't often have specific people on it, but I make exceptions. Rather, it usually is populated by people who tend to do a sort of thing.

And, today, I'm looking at you, Mr. "thinks that stopping briefly at a stop sign and then going regardless of right-of-way or who arrived first man".

Yes, this guy (non-gender specific term) annoys me.

Case in point.

Today, a little before five, I arrive at one of Findlay's most dangerous intersections, at the corner of Western and Sandusky (yeah, it's a boring town, and that's about as dangerous as it gets, give me a break, non-Findlay folk). I arrive and stop and the guy to my right goes, as does the guy to my left. As I'm starting to accelerate, the guy who had been behind the guy to my right decides he's made his stop and it's time for him to go. So he does.

Grrrr.

That is all.

People like you raise insurance rates and cause bad accidents, sir!

No comments: