Saturday, March 08, 2008

Am I Going to Hell?

So, did you ever hear someone signing a rendition of a song so poorly, you felt like you were dying because of it? Like you could be executed by bad karaoke?

I ask, because I laughed ... out loud ... for a few good minutes at a headline today. Even though as I read the story, I recognized it as a tragedy, but I just couldn't stop laughing.

And so I let you be the judge. Am I going to Hell because I laughed when I read:

John Denver karaoke sparks Thai killing spree


Did you laugh a little, too?

2 comments:

Trevor said...

How dare you laugh at Weenus Chumkamnerd the Rubber Tapper! Dude, you're going straight to hell! :-)

Anonymous said...

You can be forgiven, this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. What is a rubber tapper anyways? Maybe he was bored with life and that contributed to him thinking this was a good idea.

Whitey