Friday, February 08, 2008

So, My Wife's out of Town

Rachel's on a trip. She outlined it in her last blog entry. She's down in Georgia for a trade show for SMD. Good for her. I miss her. I really do. We have a close, lovey, affectionate relationship, and I'm not ashamed of that.

It's doubly bad that I've been sick this week and so: a) we didn't get a lot of quality time just before she left and b) our first couple of phone conversations had to be cut short due to throat pain.

But, as I always say, in bad things, find joy. So I give to you the top three things about Rachel being gone:

3) I get to eat food she hates. Today for lunch was black bean rice. Today for dinner was chili. Awww yeah.

2) The television hasn't been flipped from ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNEWS/NFLN to HGTV in a few days.

1) I don't have to leave the toilet seat down.

No comments: