Friday, June 06, 2008

I Feel

I feel ... like myself again.

And I didn't remember how good it felt.

About two-and-a-half weeks ago, I had a migraine headache. I no longer have my old prescription drugs that allow me to actually kill my migraine. Just OTC drugs that help me kill the symptoms and get on with my life.

Well, the effects of this particular migraine had been lingering, even if I didn't want to admit it. Finally, today, I feel free of them. My head isn't cloudy and swimming, and I don't perpetually feel semi-loopy, and I haven't felt dizzy all day.

It's a wonderful feeling.

But this one was lingering almost as long as the first one I was diagnosed with. And I needed to take a shot of Demerol in the but to get rid of that one.

Glad I didn't need to go through that again.

No comments: