Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Maybe I got one ...

Well, I asked for a break, maybe one is on the horizon. Just not sure it'll be soon enough to count for my next quota deadline.

Kris and I got a call from someone looking to add Aflac to their portfolio. That's right. Not a referral, not a warm reception ... someone actually asked us to come out by calling us. We gathered information on them, and it looked like a 30-40 man group. Pretty decent size, definitely worth pursuing (of course, I think any sale is worth pursuing). So, we get there, and we're going through the presentation, and find out the group is actually about 100 employees locally, and about 350 employees nationally.

So that's pretty sweet. Here's hoping it works out. T'would be a decent payday, to say the least.

On a related note, I'm growing more and more comfortable presenting the products every day. I'm interjecting more in presentations, and adding small insights that are helpful. Very cool to see actual growth in myself like that.

On an unrelated note, I'm totally excited to start working on the program book for STE. I'm overloading myself with ideas, and I need to schedule some time soon to work on putting the ideas in writing and moving forward with them. It's an exciting overwhelming!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

YAY, YAY, YAY! I hope this break is the real deal. I'll say a prayer when I press "publish your comment."

Ryan said...

Oh, shoot, I just realized that Ryan is logged in. This is Andrea again.

Praying this time when I press "publish your comment." :)