Thursday, October 19, 2006

That didn't last long

So, Monday morning I went to work, and they told me that they had several machines down, and so I had the day off (since there was no work), and to check back the next day. That was fine, I hadn't really had a day off in two weeks, since the job was M-F and my weekends were spent travelling both weekends.

So, I'm thinking, sweet. I can do things I haven't been able to do. Like nap. And go to the five02 Monday lunch. And so I do. And then I get a message on my machine from the staffing agency that the factory I was assigned to was "reducing their force", and that I was a part of it.

So, back to being unemployed already, I guess.

But it's not all bad. I made enough to pay the bills for the rest of the month, and I was getting a little depressed working there.

So, now it's back on the trail, looking for something. Planning on going to the mall soon ... I'm sure this time of year *someone* there is looking for help.

No comments: