Friday, May 23, 2008

An Early Victor

NBC has won.

And by won, I mean the summer viewing competition.

And by summer viewing competition, I mean in my house.

It's over. Nobody else needs to compete.

American Gladiators, as ridiculous and over the top as it is, is much-watch television in my house now, especially with the Cavaliers eliminated. I mean, where else do you get to see grown people falling off of hand bikes into giant ball pits? Who doesn't love that?

Last Comic Standing returned to television last night. It's already must-watch television. God's Pottery cracked me up. And I'm not sure I'll find a better line than "Vegans are like the Jehovah's Witnesses of salad". And that was just in the first night. Until "Dream Job" returns, LCS will remain my favorite reality show on television.

I don't watch a lot of television (outside of sports) to begin with. So, for a network to already have two must-watch shows for me, it really is a victory.

No comments: