Thursday, December 06, 2007

As Monty Python Might Say ...

I'm not dead yet.

I'm getting better.

I ... feel ... happy!

So, after getting more sleep in two days than I got some entire weeks while I was in school (both BGSU and ONU), I think this head cold from hades is finally starting to go away. All I've got left is some serious fatigue and a little tickle in the back of my throat.

And so I have the following request:

In an age of technology so great, can someone please, please, please find a way to make a Tylenol Cold & Flu that doesn't taste like really crummy blue syrup from the shaved ice vendor at the zoo? Please? Is it that difficult to do?

Now, typically, I just use Ghetto-Quill (the Equate version of NyQuil), but we ran out this time, and we had Tylenol Cold & Flu, so I used that instead of going to the store to buy Ghetto-Quill. And I don't mind the taste of Ghetto-Quill. But the Tylenol Cold & Flu was just 100% nasty. I have to believe someone, somewhere can fix it.

No comments: