Monday, August 13, 2007

iTunes and Music

I love iTunes. I hate DRM and I'm often described as a copy-leftist, but I love iTunes. I love being able to buy just one song and be over-charged for it. I love that no longer do I have to shell out 13-18 bucks to buy a CD, when I only want 1-3 songs on it.

A little bit ago, I got a $30 iTunes gift card as a thank-you. To date, I've only spent about half of it. I've enjoyed the freedom to let a song come to my mind, let me think "I really wish I owned that song" and then go and buy it ... without actually spending a penny of my own money!

Anyways, I'll list the fifteen songs I've purchased, so you can get a taste for how odd my music likes are, then see if you can offer any suggestions for good songs I'd enjoy owning as well. Here they are, in order of when I purchased them:

  1. Made to Love, by Tobymac
  2. Searchlights (Indoor Soccer Remix), by Falling Up
  3. Love Addict, by Family Force 5
  4. Fully Alive, by Flyleaf
  5. You Never Let Go, by Matt Redman
  6. My Savior, My God, by Aaron Shust
  7. Open Wounds, by Skillet
  8. Anna, by Ellery
  9. Your Owls Are Hooting, by Showbread
  10. Time After Time, by Spoken
  11. Rise Up, by Disciple
  12. Everything You Ever Wanted, by Hawk Nelson
  13. The Invisible Hook, by House of Heroes
  14. Remember the Name, by Fort Minor
  15. Pride (In the Name of Love), by U2

No comments: