Thursday, November 29, 2007

What is this again?

Hmmm

yeah.

On November 2nd I already had two blogs posted this month.

Today is the 29th. This will be the third. Oops.

Sometimes when I don't blog for a while, you should worry about me. It could be a sign that I'm getting down and depressed. This time, that's not the case. I've just been busy. With Thanksgiving, and seeing three of four parents, and work, and Rachel's parties, and fraternity stuff, it's just been a hectic month.

But I'm good. Just busy. And it's not like things are gonna clear up anytime soon. Not with Christmas around the corner, more work, more parties for Rachel, maintaining programming for the fraternity, and trying to see three of four parents again this month (different three, though), I don't see it letting up.

Although, I do have a declaration. Since, oh, about 2nd grade, I've been overweight and noticeably so. Well, I'm tired of that. So, I'm starting a diet and exercise program, along with Rachel, to lose sixty pounds. I'm hoping that by the time the last political campaign ad for the 2008 elections is aired (and God, how I can't wait for that to happen) my goal will be met.

So, if you see me on a regular basis, keep me accountable. And if you come to a table with me to break bread, keep me accountable. Please.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

I'm with ya on the busy-ness of this month. INSANE! IN! THE! MEMBRANE! :)

I worry about you frequently, but only because you're slightly nuts, and lean towards the Dark Side (of the Force). :)