Thursday, February 08, 2007

Updates

Let's see ...

Still very excited about Aflac. Still loving the company, and really loving my direct superiors. Had my computer training on Monday, and even though it was a waste of my time, at least I'm certified to sell through an official Aflac laptop now. Still looking for my first sale though. So if you have any warm leads ...

Still serious about writing a book. Leaning towards an attempt at an epic fantasy novel. I've started outlining the tale, named the major character, and started to shape how it might tell through the lore of fantasy some of my personal religious beliefs.

Still very excited about Journey. Seems like every week I go, or anytime I do anything related to it, my excitement grows. I honestly feel as if we're part of something much bigger than just what can happen in Findlay. Almost like we're following in the footpaths of Martin Luthor. And that's exciting, even if it is a bit hyperbolized.

No comments: