Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've decided something

After some good time of self reflection, taking in the new paces of my new career path, and just taking a good look at where life has landed me, I've decided something.

I want to write a book.

I'm not sure what kind of book I want to write yet. Maybe an epic fantasy novel, filled with my own unique spiritual undertones. Maybe some sort of spiritual journey book, about finding truth or about unity (I could even title that one "There's No Hateraide in the Fountain of Christ). Maybe a series of short children's books with good, updated morals inside of them. Maybe an innovative cook book.

I'm not sure what kind of book, I'm just sure I want to write a book. Maybe as I dwell on it, I can update here and you all (like, the three of you who read this) can get updates on the type of book I'm reading and get sample chapters.

Who knows?

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I'd read it...

and is there an "i" in Hater-aide?

Gatorade...Hater-ade...

--glad for you, dude...